Watermaker service in Porto Heli / Kilada

Carmel2

Visit site
If he does I don't have it. The guy in the chandlers is helpful he might know someone, but you do have to get him as no one else understands English. BTW Frank's is shut at the weekends..... What make is it?

tenerani

Visit site
If he does I don't have it. The guy in the chandlers is helpful he might know someone, but you do have to get him as no one else understands English. BTW Frank's is shut at the weekends..... What make is it?

Thanks, i'll go in person on Monday. It's a HRO

Sandyman

Visit site
500 Euros ???????? Bloody Nora think I'm going to come out of retirement. What's involved in servicing a Watermaker ! ! !

Sandyman

Visit site
Iv'e fitted a number of them & even constructed made them from parts, but 500E for a service? Could probably fly there and back, do a service & still make a profit. Ok not quite but you know what I mean. I hope :)

tenerani

Visit site
Iv'e fitted a number of them & even constructed made them from parts, but 500E for a service? Could probably fly there and back, do a service & still make a profit. Ok not quite but you know what I mean. I hope :)

You would be our dear guest for the night, +splurge in a 2 minutes shower!

tenerani

Visit site
Shit loads of fiddly rubber washers, mounted in places you could only dream of fitting into, let alone getting out of ever again, and I am guessing the 500 was just the call out fee?

Correct, they are always busy with the big mobo in Glyfada...