VPN (tv) and WiFi arial

Peter

Visit site
Two question around the same subject, trying to get tv on boat.
Any recommendations for a VPN (to watch Wales beat every one in the world cup) as plenty to choose from
Best way of improving WiFi signal. Can get a signal where we are, but could be better. I'm assuming some sort of arial, reciver/Amplifier and whatever. Looking for suggestions of how, and equipment manufactures/suppliers etc. To be simple to be simple to use and set up as not that good on tech stuff.

langstonelayabout

Visit site
Not a clue on the WiFi I'm afraid but I can personally recommend Express VPN and Nord VPN.

My favourite is Express and it works well for UK television in, er, other parts of the world, thank goodness (have you seen just how good camel racing with Arabic commentary is?..)

Express costs about US$ 60.00 for 6 licences for 6 months for unlimited data and is invisible to popular TV channels, many of which will block anything using a VPN, whether or not you're in the UK. It works via WiFi or 3/4G.

Assuming that you are using it abroad, set it up in the UK first (mine's on an Amazon 4K stick, laptop, iPad and iPhone) and then make sure you switch it on every time you want to watch TV, otherwise the device you are using to watch TV might somehow tell the content provider that you aren't in the UK, with obvious results.

I did try a couple of other VPNs and they were rubbish. In fact, take a look here: https://www.itproportal.com/guides/best-vpn-service/

Enjoy your viewing.