Volvopaul’s contact details?

teamsmiffy

Visit site
Please could somebody send me Volvopaul’s contact details? I have twin Volvo D9’s and gearbox that need an annual 200hr service. I am new to the forum. Thank you

A1Sailor

Visit site
Click the "envelope" icon top right then start a "conversation" - this is what used to be called PMs and isn't public.
New users get limited access to conversations ( PMs!!!!) I think as an anti-spam measure. Your first few posts may take a little while to appear also - that get approved "manually" by the Mods/Admin.
Things improve once you've made ~5 posts.:)

Edit:
I was going to "PM" you but it seems I can't do that yet! If you make a few more posts things will get much easier... Don't make a profile post - these can be viewed by anyone.
It is YBW's way of welcoming you!:D

Last edited:

MrB

Visit site
It won't let me pm you either even though your name comes up on the system. I have PM'd Paul to let him know you are trying to contact him.

[2068]

Visit site
Perhaps many of us had never heard of him?
Your link seems to be to somebody called Cliff. Is Paul a pseudonym?:confused:

I think you'll find that that Cliff Salway runs the Sea School, whilst Paul maintains engines and drives, as well as being a talented Rally Driver :)

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
Hi everyone, just to clear up any misunderstanding, one of my clients runs a sea school , he kindly placed my details on his website .

i have made contact with Team sniffy , thankyou everyone for the feedback .