Volvo to Morse MT3 adapter plate 3mm

harstonwood

Live Staffordshire Moorlands/Boat Pwllheli
Visit site
Eddie (Pendana) very kindly sent me the drawing for an adapter plate.
I am struggling to find someone to make the plate locally, and wondered if any forumites had any contacts, or have had a plate made recently. All the companies i contacted thus far would need to order an 8' x 4' sheet of stainless!
I can fax/email the drawing
Thanks
Mark

harstonwood

Live Staffordshire Moorlands/Boat Pwllheli
Visit site
Hi Paul
If you could get one made up, that would be great..........let me know details.
Am going to do the sleeve myself, got all the parts, and detailed instructions from Eddie (Pendano) so will take my time and try and get it right. (and not loose any shims)

Sadly caught a stray warp with Port fwd prop on Wednesday, jammed between fwd prop and anode..........hoping not caused any damage, will find out when lift out on 8th May, not confident though. Never rains it pours!

Typically, it was the leg that does not have any issues, so limping back into marina was interesting with one engine, not going in fwd reliably! managed to get onto fuel pontoon, and the excellent Andy at Hafan Pwllheli nudged me into my berth with his work boat

Cheers

Mark

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
After the rope incident check the sleeve below the gearbox as its designed to shear, look inside at the splines to see if they have twisted.