Vitrifrigo Combined Fridge Freezer Insulation?

Irish Rover

Visit site
I have a combined 212L drawer type Vitrifrigo Fridge Freezer in the galley with inox finish. It seems to work fine even on lower settings but when it's on the outside of the drawers get really cold with some condensation forming. Is this normal or does it indicate an insulation problem?
20240825_101359.jpg

pmagowan

sites.google.com
Might be worth having a look at it with a thermal camera if you can get hold of one. Have to be careful with reflective surfaces with them however and interpret correctly. What rating is the fridge eg AAA as that gives a clue as to how good the insulation. Of course there will always be some loss of “cold” with any amount but if significant condensation seems likely an issue unless just environmental coincidence. You can probably work out how efficient it is running re amps used and how often it cycles on for a given setting.

Irish Rover

Visit site
It's a Vitrifrigo DW210-2DT. There's no A rating on it that I can see. It's sitting just inside the aft door of the salon, and the fwd and aft doors are always open when we're onboard, so I guess the temperature in the salon is close to the outside temperature - around 33 - 36⁰C most day.