VHF licence fees

Re: Unconvincing responses: action plan for Mike

Sorry, but there's no real way that I could actually answer your post without making myself look small and nit-picking which I'm not going to do.

All I can really suggest is that you have a re-read of my previous answers and you will see why.

Mike

<hr width=100% size=1>Manager,
Aeronautical & Maritime Services Section,
Radiocommunications Agency

tome

www.google.co.uk
Re: Unconvincing responses: action plan for Mike

I recently upgraded to DSC and received my MMSI number very quickly when I requested it via mail. Also, the MARS database was amended shortly after so not much to grumble about from me.

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
Re: Mike! - VHF licence fees

OK,

but what about fixing problems? Put guidance notes on online application site?Correct misinformation about how to calculate gross tonnage?

My application went in on the basis that 1 ton = 1 cubic foot. Is that correct, or is it really 1ton = 100 cubic feet

<hr width=100% size=1>Err, let me know if Depsol enters the forum, I'll go and hide

Re: Mike! - VHF licence fees

It's unlikely to go onto the present on-line service as that will be discontinued once the Agency incorporates it into its main E-Licensing project. However, I will try to make it easier to understand for small boat owners once that service is up and running.

In the meantime, I'll put it onto my list of enhancements for the next revision of the Guidance Notes.

Mike

<hr width=100% size=1>Manager,
Aeronautical & Maritime Services Section,
Radiocommunications Agency