upholstery cleaner advice - vinyl/leather

choppy

Visit site
Any recommendations for a cleaner that would give a bling to Jeanneau cream (Vinyl/leather look) upholstery - its not too bad just could look better the indents in the surface accumulate dirt (selling the boat )
My best bet was a trip to Halfords -

Thanks as always

Muxey

Visit site
Any recommendations for a cleaner that would give a bling to Jeanneau cream (Vinyl/leather look) upholstery - its not too bad just could look better the indents in the surface accumulate dirt (selling the boat )
My best bet was a trip to Halfords -

Thanks as always
Try the foam type aerosols and a small scrubbing brush works well

Scubadoo

Visit site
I clean mine with Armor All multipurpose cleaner with a magic eraser (melamine) which works well, you could just try magic eraser first. Then you must protect the vinyl after a clean, I use Armor All Protectant Gloss finish (both available on Amazon). However, I suggest you test it on a hidden area first to be sure it is okay with your Vinyl.

ashtead

Visit site
If it’s vinyl as opposed to leather then maybe getting in touch with a car detailing forum might elicit advice but I would try a suitable autoglym product first. It was always a problem on cream seats in certain cars after passengers in blue jeans travelled I believed.

KevinV

Visit site
I clean mine with Armor All multipurpose cleaner with a magic eraser (melamine) which works well, you could just try magic eraser first. Then you must protect the vinyl after a clean, I use Armor All Protectant Gloss finish (both available on Amazon). However, I suggest you test it on a hidden area first to be sure it is okay with your Vinyl.
Gosh, are you sure about using a magic eraser? They're incredibly abrasive