Updates and News

oGaryo

Visit site
Hi all, good news, I'm pleased to welcome two further riders to the team, Dean Smith and Mike Glanville, both from MDL. I'll update the list this evening.

Cheers Gary

P4Paul

Visit site
Just had a right result, my employer has agreed to match sponsor me to a maximum of £100 but can't do the online payment for various reasons.

Gary: who does my boss need to make the cheque out to? Plus, is there some reference they need to use so the BHF know it is sponsorship linked to your organised event?

oGaryo

Visit site
Just had a right result, my employer has agreed to match sponsor me to a maximum of £100 but can't do the online payment for various reasons.

Gary: who does my boss need to make the cheque out to? Plus, is there some reference they need to use so the BHF know it is sponsorship linked to your organised event?

That's fantastic Paul, big thanks to your boss in indeed yourself :encouragement:

Have a read of this buddy, it should give you the option you are looking for to get the money into the charity and have it recognised on your Just Giving page https://justgiving.zendesk.com/hc/e...-How-do-I-add-money-that-I-ve-raised-offline-

oGaryo

Visit site
Welcome to the team Trevor (Superheat6k), I've moved you up from a supporter to rider as requested :encouragement:

Will hopefully be announcing another rider at some point soon, a popular forumite who made some promising noises about joining the ride at the London Boat Show.. you know who you are mate, would be great it you were to decide it's for you :)

Last edited:

rafiki_

Visit site
Welcome to the team Trevor (Superheat36), I've moved you up from a supporter to rider as requested :encouragement:

Will hopefully be announcing another rider at some point soon, a popular forumite who made some promising noises about joining the ride at the London Boat Show.. you know who you are mate, would be great it you were to decide it's for you :)
He would be 'andy to have on the ride :)