Update

rubberduck

www.atlas-courier-express.co.uk
Home now, they managed to get a stent in my pancreas which if it does what it should do is a game changer, others have tried & failed so he is my hero.
Not wanting to operate because of Covig19 & until they know it has worked as it will save having to operate in the upper area and leaves the easier lower bowel only.
So a three month delay but if bowel opp goes well then get off feed & start eating again, which will mean no more high sugar & other associated issues, such as sky high car insurance.

vas

Visit site
at least now you don't have to worry of loosing precious time on the boat since no one can have any!
take it easy, July is a perfect month for boating!

V.

Kawasaki

Visit site
Oh, Bloody hell R Duck was wondering what was going on with You
That sounds a great Plan
Nice to be Home I bet
Isolation of a better kind?
Take care and good luck

Elessar

Visit site
Home now, they managed to get a stent in my pancreas which if it does what it should do is a game changer, others have tried & failed so he is my hero.
Not wanting to operate because of Covig19 & until they know it has worked as it will save having to operate in the upper area and leaves the easier lower bowel only.
So a three month delay but if bowel opp goes well then get off feed & start eating again, which will mean no more high sugar & other associated issues, such as sky high car insurance.
That sounds like really positive baby step in the right direction. So pleased if it is.

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
It’s nice to hear some good news in this current climate , I hope the latest op gives you some better health.
All the best to you .