Update on Guaranteed Sesasickness Cure

claymore

Visit site
Just come out of a Top Level Board Meeting
The Design and Procurement Director has been holding very productive talks with engineers from the Hotpoint, Servis and Bendix Corporations.
Everything running smoothly
Patents due to be authorised and approved by 6th June
Share options proposal to be tabled by Finance director by Friday Next.
Thought you'd like to know.
Watch this space

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

claymore

Visit site
Bit early to say yet without revealing company secrets which could damage potential sales.
I can see you are interested and if you'd like to chat through the numbers - either as a potential purchaser or as an investor, could I ask you to send a PM to Jimi as he is dealing with these aspects of the operation?

Claymore

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
you have left jimi in charge of the money?
he'll be bound for Belize with the whole lot
leaving you high and dry to face the music.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

claymore

Visit site
Well
Without wishing to go too public - Jimi is in charge of the money. Yes, technically. At present we are operating on a kind of 'imaginary' budget so strictly speaking there is no kind of 'hands-on' cash if you follow.
The Board thanks you for your concern in this matter and for taking the time to write. We could be looking for men like you who have a bit of cash and are looking to invest wisely in some low risk high return venture. Perhaps this is a good time to talk - with the impending nuptials and more responsibility than ever to provide a safe nest for those you love.
Before you try wriggling out of this - I read with interest that you've been buying new waterproofs, so don't even think of handing me off with the old chestnut about "getting married - no money at present"
Anyway - if you are a proper scouser - getting your hands on a few bob shouldn't be such a problem, should it?

Claymore

tcm

Visit site
I supose Sailbad should bear in mind that like all investments, shares can go down the pan as well as up the er swannie.

Nonetheless, i remain very interested indeed.

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
the waterproofs are in fact quite old
but normally i donot have to pull up ruddy anchors covered in sheep sh*t. so my oilies look sparkly new.

i unfortunately i have a wife 2 village pubs, an off licence and a chandlery to support. I may be able to offer a meagre investment and myself as a consultant for share options.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

jimi

Visit site
Well I've had several hundred PM's since noon so I'd better publish some details.

This remedy is aimed at the leisure marine motion sickness market, although in the fullness of time it could also be marketed in all areas of motion. We are initially restricting our geographical sphere to english speakers since its difficult enough speaking one foreign tongue without having to learn another. This remedy is not of a farmaljica .. chemical nature, it does not address the symptoms but removes the cause whilst still allowing full ejoyment of the motion inducing environment. Washing machine manufacturers have been approached because of their experience with water and motion and early trials have indicated a substantial synergy between boats and washing machines. Our space trial had to be halted because it was too successful and Rocky the Racoon is now safely back at home. It is anticipated that this remedy will be marketed on more of a per boat basis rather than per person because of potential compatibilty issues .. this is illustrated by the fact that poor Syd is no more. Naughty Rocky! mADMAN wishes to trial this product so Claymore will have to visit and issue a report on his and his boat's suitability for extended trials.

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: I\'ll have you know

that my investments are going very well
The Innuit Banana Planters Inc
inform me that they are expecting a bumper harvest come december and have on that basis offered me the opportunity to send them yet more money

the rocking horse manure company has gone strangely quiet tho

Aja

Visit site
...would Ann summers be interested in a female version or is my mind wandering???

Donald

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Donald
soundslike your mind has wandered to the pub

i would go and join it

i'm off too.

jimi

Visit site
See you ...

Sinclair C5 indeed .. this literally will revolutionise matters. We anticipate the Nobel Peace prize for services to the human race for alleviation of suffering and pain.

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
We have been in touch with the local JobCentre regarding employment practice and we will be able to recruit from there - Unlike Ann Summers.
Is that what you meant Donald?

Claymore

Engage

Visit site
Hotpoint, Servis and Bendix ? Hmm sounds intriguing!
I have it! , you are going to develop a huge circular breeze block to stick on top of the mast then spin it up with a motor to get a gyroscopic and inertial dampening effect?

<hr width=100% size=1>
I'm not new, I'm just shy

claymore

Visit site
Re: See you ...

Not only that but we have been approached by Relate who are enthusiastic about its potential to affect very positively, relationships which are under duress from partners who are not so keen on going off on an annual sailing holiday because of the Mal de Mer. Excuse me lapsing into the French vernacular there - but appropriate really - Global Strategy.

Claymore

claymore

Visit site
Always enjoy it when people demonstrate such enthusiam for out guessing the intricacies of our collective inventive minds.
Not correct on this occasion but Congratulations - your name has been entered into the Free Debentures Draw - so It Could Be YOU.

Claymore

jimi

Visit site
Nope, that would be a very bad thing CR wise, imagine you're sailing along starboard tack of course a bunch of harridae overtake you on port tack, how the hell can you tack to get out their way? No the solution is much better and safer than that. Also can you imagine what a device like that would do to your stability? Even JJ in his boat reviews would have to condemn the craft as unfit for offshore use!

<hr width=100% size=1>