unbelievable again

Artic Warrior

Visit site
I'm on North evia in my camper van looking out to all the boats going past that have an amazing North wind today Force 3 to 4 on a beam reach.. broadreach and all the boats going to Skiathos are all motoring.
It makes me cry inside

Chris_Robb

Visit site
I'm on North evia in my camper van looking out to all the boats going past that have an amazing North wind today Force 3 to 4 on a beam reach.. broadreach and all the boats going to Skiathos are all motoring.
It makes me cry inside

The wooded hills inland in the north are beautiful. Good place for a camper van!

BobnLesley

Aground in Yorkshire awaiting a very high tide
Visit site
...all the boats going past that have an amazing North wind today Force 3 to 4 on a beam reach.. broadreach and all the boats going to Skiathos are all motoring. It makes me cry inside

I know that feeling; I recall a day sailing east through the Gulf of Patras in a 27' boat, broad reaching in a steady 15-18 knots and despite being the smallest yacht out there, we were passing everything making a good 5.5-6.5 knots, whilst the others motored at 5-5.5 knots; I couldn't afford the fuel bill.

TRUNDLETRUC

Visit site
We were told by a charterer in the Ionian that a lot of Italians can't afford to charter a motor boat of a big enough size so they charter a yacht and use the motor all the time. He said that his boats ended up with clapped out engines and sails that were hardly used?