try this site

paulineb

Visit site
I tried this a couple of months ago and have found lots of school friends who I'd lost contact with (including some who'd forgotten how rotten they were to me, plus a girl who's now a boy!)

Pauline B

hlb

RIP
Visit site
You've had more luck than me Pauline. I've found somebody who's now a housewife and it will cost me a 5'er to find out more. And like a dummy I've registered my name so all the prats can contact me now!!

Haydn

G

It is a great site for nostalgia. Is this the sole perogative of people over 50?
Have not heard from any cross-dressers, sex-chanelings yet. Maybe they are still in jail. None of them have sunk as low as to take up POWER boating.
Happy Sailing.

telmate

Visit site
Thanks for the information. I registered this afternoon and made contact with 1 schoolfriend and there are others listed on there as well. Excellent!

byron

RIP
Visit site
T'wasn't the big H that put the site up... twas me Byron so I will accept your thanks with much grace and fluttering of my eyelids coyly.

©2001

BarryD

Visit site
Tracked down a couple of old chums. Sent a couple of emails to people and they never replied (waste of £5). Oh well., what's the point of asking for emails and then never replying....

Barry D.