Trade Buyers

byron

RIP
Visit site
The dudes at Windsor Marina (not Racecourse) used to. But remember you get nothing like the true value. What boat you selling?

cngarrod

Visit site
Hi Byron

My Falcon 23 SPC... i appreciate that the trade value is a lot less than retail or similar... but for reasons i dont wish to discuss i need to sell, sooner rather than later..

Or of course - i would happily take a figure above trade by less than retail to a person that wants it!

Cheers for the response - i hop eyou are well?

Cheers,

Craig.

byron

RIP
Visit site
Been there... had to sell a boat quickly in 1980. They paid me £17,250 for it and they sold it on later for £37,500.

jimmy_the_builder

Visit site
Ebay might be a good bet? Boats don't generally get anywhere close to retail values on there - but they still seem to do better than the so-called trade values (which in my experience appear to be little more than 50% of retail).

Cheers
Jimmy

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ebay might be a good bet? Boats don't generally get anywhere close to retail values on there - but they still seem to do better than the so-called trade values (which in my experience appear to be little more than 50% of retail).

Cheers
Jimmy

[/ QUOTE ]
Certainly worth a try, you can always place a reserve on it.

Sixpence

Visit site

As a keen e buyer /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif , I love it when people put boaty things on there /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif , complete boats have been sold for next to nothing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif , if you're going to use e.bay ,first get a price from a broker and set that as a reserve .