Thoroughly recommended Pad/Plotter? Supplier

Cariadco

Visit site
I've been looking for a Pad, to back up my dodgy Plotter and came across Steve Davis of www.londonchartplotters.com
I was amazed. Just bought a reconditioned Samsung Plotter, with absolutely everything, and I mean everything pre-loaded on it and it works fantastic. It came with Charger cables, Cover, Mounting Stand etc.
Charts, AIS, Tides etc etc etc
The Price was really good and he's always available for any advice and help.
Prices on his website, and he's also on Facebook.
What a Bargain.
Regards.

Rum Run

Visit site
I've been looking for a Pad, to back up my dodgy Plotter and came across Steve Davis of www.londonchartplotters.com
I was amazed. Just bought a reconditioned Samsung Plotter, with absolutely everything, and I mean everything pre-loaded on it and it works fantastic. It came with Charger cables, Cover, Mounting Stand etc.
Charts, AIS, Tides etc etc etc
The Price was really good and he's always available for any advice and help.
Prices on his website, and he's also on Facebook.
What a Bargain.
Regards.
I second all of that, having done similar a couple of years ago.
Don't be put off by the MDF and palletwood website! ?

Bilgediver

Visit site
I was amazed. Just bought a reconditioned Samsung Plotter, with absolutely everything, and I mean everything pre-loaded on it and it works fantastic. It came with
I get by with a Hudl 2 and Navionics. Will admit I might upgrade to a nice new Samsung with lots of memory a sim card