The TRUE cost of boating

MedDreamer

Visit site
It came to me whilst replying to correspondents on my post re GPS that previous posts regarding the cost of boating have missed one crucial, hidden but major cost

BRIBERY

How much does it cost in sweetners (new clothes, jewellery, home improvements etc) to get S (or so I am not accused of being sexist H) WMBO to let us indulge ourselves on our pride and joy.

And is their any correlation between this cost and the size and cost of the boat?
I need to know when considering upgrading.

......Light blue touch paper and stand well back.....

oldgit

Visit site
Do you MIND this subject should not be discussed anywhere where, well you know, "they" might read it .Some things really should be kept secret.

And here is the weekend weather..

coliholic

Visit site
I've got absolutley no idea. She never tells me how much I spend on her.

But worth every penny.

(she's looking over my shoulder as I type this)

BarryH

Visit site
Not a penny in bribery. The wifey and kiddies like the boat as much as me. So the real costs go up in fuel and er beer when you meet up with the likes of Geoffs and duncan. Then they go through the roof when someone suggests a meet enmasse!

joanne2

Visit site
All cash gone on boat so too late for the jewels I desire or so he claims. Anyway what better than having the boat of my dreams to enjoy with the man of my dreams.... Oh what a wonderful world... what a lucky girl I am..

For me the real sweetner is having a boat with hot water and an oven ..

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Will you marry me.

1asi043.gif
<font color=blue>Haydn

joanne2

Visit site
This may not, unfortunately be feasable . I cannot continue this evening's pretence any longer. Joanne is out so I (Nick) am baby sitting and foruming. Yes I confess that in my last post I proported to be my wife and whilst confident that she would have responded in such a wonderful way i would not have staked my last fender on it. I hope she does not get chucked off this by Muppetmaster or the like - its all my fault - honest .

In truth little bribary was neccessary and I do think she is the perfect boat wife to the point of completing Day Skip course and generally does not complain too much...

Now this marriage deal... I just don't think I'm likely to be quite your type...although Joanne may be interested - I'll mention it when she returns.

Nick (aka Joanne2 - well occaisonally)

coliholic

Visit site
Aah we understand now. So Joanne's outed, and you Nick, presumably short for Nicole or Nicola, are her partner. So which one's which? Or shouldn't I ask?

Perhaps some real photos would be in order. Boatone1's available for 2 girls in a bed type piccies.

joanne2

Visit site
In our dreams gentlemen... in our dreams... You see the problem is that we have to share the same username and sexy picture which does'nt seem that macho .... although I do like it on a Friday evening. Is there any way of having two users on the same clockwork computer so my extreme masculinity remains in tact ? Please forword the two girls in a bed photos before 11.00pm as Joanne will be back by then and I would'nt a want any more confiscated !
I would rather have my own identity rather than look like a big girly - any ideas cos this swimsuit is killing me.
Nicholas The Manly Man

BarryH

Visit site
All you need is another email address, but that depends on what ISP you use. Some allow more than one address on the account others won't.

joanne2

Visit site
Ah good idea - I think aol can do that no probs

I will get myself out of this swimsuit and have my own identity asap

Thanks

Nick

Some day I will be my own man

Nick2

Visit site
Sorry about the fantasy - will have to go back to thinking about fenders now - please don't send the photos now as SWMBO is now home and does not know I have been abusing her precious username..........

Nick