The Sailing Brothers, around Britain

luke1000123

Visit site
We are Luke and Adam and we are Brothers. We set off on the 1st of may to circumnavigate Great Britain this summer 2021 at the same time making videos of our adventures and goings on and putting them on youtube for the world to see.

Hope this is ok to post here
Episode 3 of around Britain
Thanks Luke and Adam
The Sailing Brothers

Easticks28

Visit site
We are Luke and Adam and we are Brothers. We set off on the 1st of may to circumnavigate Great Britain this summer 2021 at the same time making videos of our adventures and goings on and putting them on youtube for the world to see.

Thanks Luke and Adam
The Sailing Brothers
No boats in the Lounge ( as I understand the 'new' rules) . Try 'scuttlebut'.

newtothis

Visit site

Thanks Luke and Adam
The Sailing Brothers
Seen the first one... will watch the next two tonight. Entertaining so far.

bitbaltic

sailingkarisma.wordpress.com

Thanks Luke and Adam
The Sailing Brothers

Someone mentioned you here earlier so I just binge-watched the lot while I should have been working this afternoon. Great stuff and loved the first 3 vids as that’s our sailing ground too. We used to be based at Penarth until 2017 now at Milford. Loved the storm at Dale- epic anchoring, if there is such a thing.

looking forward to more and good luck with the circumnavigation!

luke1000123

Visit site
Someone mentioned you here earlier so I just binge-watched the lot while I should have been working this afternoon. Great stuff and loved the first 3 vids as that’s our sailing ground too. We used to be based at Penarth until 2017 now at Milford. Loved the storm at Dale- epic anchoring, if there is such a thing.

looking forward to more and good luck with the circumnavigation!
Thanks very much, the storm at dale is something that we won't forget haha. Will try and choose a better anchorage next time.
Thanks for watching, it means a lot to us

luke1000123

Visit site
Hi Luke I have been enjoying your videos through FB. Give us a clue, where are you now?
The videos are a couple of weeks behind so we are further north, we are a little bit behind we have a lot of footage to edit.
We have an extra video coming out this Thursday and then every Sunday as normal

bitbaltic

sailingkarisma.wordpress.com
We haven't got a AIS at the moment it's something we are looking to get installed soon thanks for your comments ?
As you’re using tablet navionics you’ll have to consider how to get AIS onto the tablet too.

you’ll have to consider AIS plus WiFi solutions.

not sure it’s critical if you’re not sailing after dark but then it does become useful. I only have receive AIS but it is sent to the plotter up top and the computer below and is v move to have when sailing at night.