The next one.........

BarryH

Visit site
.....will be my 1000th post. Now thats either one thaousand bits of wit or wisdom or the 1000th bit of rubbish thats ever been typed on a forum!!! I'll let you decide because I know you wont let me down!!!!!!

OK, to hell with it. Unbolt it and we'll use it as an anchor!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Suppose that means. You want a new 1000 flag then/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=red> No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Haydn

BarryH

Visit site
Ohh, what a waste of a landmark post. Errr......how do I say this NO! Might want another flaggy thing tho the one I've got is almost shredded. Got to get one of my seamstresses to put a nice gold braid round it.

lanason

Visit site
Congratulations - coming of age then ???

Adrian

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/kelisha>Kelisha Pics</A> /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

BarryH

Visit site
So what does that make you then lad! (519)/forums/images/icons/wink.gif At least I cant be included on the Old motorboaters thread.

lanason

Visit site
knac*ered actually. Went tho bed at 3pm after a boozy party last night, got up at 7am to drive 2 hours to the boat show. Yep on a SATURDAY. Went on board Calm Voyager to have a look round met Piers's son - people everywhere - drove back home and just being dragged off to bed by SWMBO /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif. Got to get up early tomorrow as I am playing Hockey at 10.30 !!!!.

Must be a mad bad lad !!

Adrian

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/kelisha>Kelisha Pics</A> /forums/images/icons/smile.gif