That one Beat me

Bigplumbs

Visit site
It was at a Hungry Horse and it was their weekend special. It was only £8.99 for the big one and £6.99 for the smaller one for her indoors. No drinks but they were cheap also.

It was more than I could cope with. It was the 4 sausages and 4 hash browns that did it. Next time it will be the £6.99 offering

Attachments

• Brek.jpg
    Brek.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 26

Bouba

Visit site
I will be honest with you.....there have been many times in my life when the most important ingredient in food was calorific content. Fortunately nowadays, I only eat what I enjoy or is good for me....and always in the smallest possible portions

Bigplumbs

Visit site
I will be honest with you.....there have been many times in my life when the most important ingredient in food was calorific content. Fortunately nowadays, I only eat what I enjoy or is good for me....and always in the smallest possible portions
That's what old people say :). You will be buying 1 meal and asking for a spare plate for a second person if you are not careful

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Quite why this has been moved to the Pub recommendations as it certainly is not a recommendation on my part :ROFLMAO:😆

Bouba

Visit site
That's what old people say :). You will be buying 1 meal and asking for a spare plate for a second person if you are not careful
An old metabolism is just that...old. We are not young nor immortal. In many ways you are a very active couple....if you watched your diet...admit to your stomach what your stomach has been trying to tell you all along....that you are old and need to eat less and healthily.

edithemmy

Visit site
The weekend special at Hungry Horse was quite a feast! At £8.99 for the big one and £6.99 for the smaller, it was a great deal. The 4 sausages and 4 hash browns were a bit too much for me, so I'll stick with the £6.99 option next time.