Thanks Mum

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
Hi,

We passed each other today on the Hamble at about 17.00, just in case you wondered who the person was waving at you.
And the sun was shining.
Hi Shetland.... having waved at lots of guys on the river yesterday, I have to ask, were you the "waver" near the top of the river ??

AllanG

Visit site
.....and I overtook you, Steve, this morning around 10:30 just before Port Hamble fuel pontoon.....I was the blue-hulled Nimbus 320......you seemed to be weaving about a bit....hope all was OK?

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
.....and I overtook you, Steve, this morning around 10:30 just before Port Hamble fuel pontoon.....I was the blue-hulled Nimbus 320......you seemed to be weaving about a bit....hope all was OK?

Guilty as charged !!!!!.......mitigation, singlehanded, dropped specs which HAD to fall right down into cabin, boat will fly to Mars easier than go in a straight line at that speed......SORRY .....

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
Steve, you'll be having the paparazzi after you next!

Anyway, apart from your leak hope you had a good weekend, I've been gardening
Hi "grounds man"..... had a fab ride to Poole yesterday with friends but as you say, have just been severely bitten in the ar*e with this !!!!... didn't see it coming at all ... been keeping an eye on level because sometimes it needed a topup n sometimes it didn't which I just couldn't understand..woundnt mind (as much!!!!) if it was at home with toolbox vice and shed etc etc hmmmmmmmm ....ps. enjoy your weeding !!!

AllanG

Visit site
Guilty as charged !!!!!.......mitigation, singlehanded, dropped specs which HAD to fall right down into cabin, boat will fly to Mars easier than go in a straight line at that speed......SORRY .....

No problem, Steve, but sorry to hear of your coolant leak woes, and hope you get it sorted without too many problems.