TEMPTATION ISLAND 2

G

London Weekend Television is making a new series of Temptation Island, and needs good looking singles and couples between 20 and 35. It would involve 2 weeks on a Thai Island this June - all expenses paid. All applicants welcome - phone 0870 90 90 208 or e'mail temptation2@granadamedia.com - and leave your details!

KevL

Visit site
"good looking singles and couples between 20 and 35"

Not sure which bit of this hurts the most! In fact how many on this list fill these criteria?

KevL

Forbsie

Visit site
I just squeeze in...35 round the waist and clutching an exceptionally good looking SINGLE malt.

G

On the other hand, we could treat Granada with the same degree of contempt they've shown the Nationwide League and refuse to take part in their tawdry and low-rent televisual pile of poo. Perdition on their house!

Buck

Visit site
I satisfy the criteria in all but one way.......I'm not dead from the neck up.

Buck

The thing about men and fish is one is always trying to eat the other.

lanason

Visit site
What has anyone between 20 & 356 and single got to offer.
You gotto be over 40 married with 4 kids to be worjth anything !!!!!
:))
Adrian

Don't call me "Sandra"
Cleopatra - yellow hull called Court Jester. Have you seen her ?

byron

RIP
Visit site
I am a good looking couple and my age adds up easily to twice that within the range. If LWT took me they would get twice as much for half the money also I don't mind having affairs with 'birds' aged 20 -35. Makes sound business sense to use me what with my weight and age they get twice as much for their money.

ô¿ô

oldgit

Visit site
Are they going to buy their own blimmmin burgee like everyone else thats wot i want to know.

Service with a snarl.