Subscription

G

A month ago or more I ordered a MBY subscription for my son-in-law - Simon Ellse, West Cottage, Dorking.

You have deucted the cost from my Credit Card but he is not getting the magazine. Please sort this out as quickly as possible. Please don't come back to me suggesting I contact someone else.

Attachments

• deck-paint.jpg
    deck-paint.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
G

Apologies for this. Have been on to our subs people and am trying to get this sorted out for you. Please phone the office on (020) 7261 5333 if you haven't heard anything in the next couple of days.

Tom Isitt Deputy Editor, MBY

G

join the happy gang of subscribers, when my subs run out I will order from a newsagent

G

Can you also get them to action the email I sent them three weeks ago? The current mag has some pages that are falling out (creased after printing and before print finishing so that they aren't fixed into the binding).

I received an acknowledgement to my email but nothing further. On Friday I sent a fax but I'm not confident that will fare any better than the email.

Attachments

• P1010020.jpg
    P1010020.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • misc 047.jpg
    misc 047.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 0
G

Richard

If you e-mail me your address details, and which month's issue is self-destructing, I'll try and get something sorted out today.

Tom Isitt Deputy Editor, MBY

G

I\'m glad I\'m not the only one screwed by IPC subscription

I ordered a subscription to classic boat, via this site, in December, as a gift for my mother. Finally this month they actually delivered a magazine, but to the wrong address, ie, me and not my mother, who recieved a thank you from them for the order and all my financial details related to the order. I sent an email to them several weeks ago, but they have not had the courtesy to reply. It would appear that business sense (not to mention the Data Protection Act) are things that just happen to other people. I am waiting to see where the next edition arrives, if they can't get it right, despite several requests, then I'll get Trading Standards to have a friendly little chat.

G

Re: I\'m glad I\'m not the only one screwed by IPC subscription

I've emailed, I've faxed with no response other than an email acknowledgement but a posting on this bulletin board brought a fast response from Tom Issit. I'll bet he'll see your posting here and contact you. If not, look at his response to my posting and email him direct from that. I feel confident that he'll sort my small query out very quickly, I've no doubt he'll do the same for you.

G

Re: I\'m glad I\'m not the only one screwed by IPC subscription

Jay - I have been in touch with the Subs lot (again) and they assure me they'll get things sorted out for you. Apologies on behalf of Classic Boat and our Subs Dept.

Tom Isitt, Deputy Editor, MBY

G

Is this a record?

It would have been Monday night that I would have emailed my details to Tom Isitt and my replacement magazine was delivered to me Friday morning. Not bad, eh?

Thanks Tom, you get this month's prize!

Attachments

• az371.jpg
    az371.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
G

Re: Subscription Queries

Further to the recent subscription problems discussed on this Forum. I would like to take this opportuity to apologise and to assure you that we do take this very seriously. Our aim is to provide a high level of customer care at all times, and will endeavour to solve your query as quickly as possible. If you need to contact us in the future please do so at sharon_lee@ipcmedia.com