Strange Brokers

jfm

Visit site
He's now asked me if I actually went to Boatshed.:confused:

I told him, he left me no bloody option.

That's hilarious!
Boatshed look good to me. Never used them though. They put really good details of the boat on the web, which attracts serious buyers I reckon
Good luck with it all

hlb

RIP
Visit site
That's hilarious!
Boatshed look good to me. Never used them though. They put really good details of the boat on the web, which attracts serious buyers I reckon
Good luck with it all

Thank you for your email regarding Meekatharra.

Unfortunately we are not prepared to co-list your boat with Boatshed so will take steps to remove her from our listings forthwith.

Re: Meekatharra

Can you confirm that you have listed Meekatharra with Boatshed?

I did not receive a reply to my last email to you.

What sort of a reply did he want, he's removing her forthwith.:confused:

Suppose just to be polite, I could have said. Well F off then if you want!!:eek:

benjenbav

Visit site
I have a situation at work where two recruitment agents both want to get paid for the same placement. My suggestion: "Both of you round the back and I'll give 5 to 4 on the fat lad" seems unlikely to get approved by HR.

Searush

back2bikes.org.uk
I have a situation at work where two recruitment agents both want to get paid for the same placement. My suggestion: "Both of you round the back and I'll give 5 to 4 on the fat lad" seems unlikely to get approved by HR.

Solomon offered to cut the baby in half to solve that problem, offer them 50% of the fee each. The fraud will agree & the true earner will complain - unless they are just both greedy beggars.