Standing rigging replacement recommendations

Bradders

Visit site
Hi
I have a Jeanneau 44i 2011 and am looking at replacing my standard rigging this winter, would anyone have any recommendations please, we’re based in the Orwell - where would you recommend to have the mast stepped etc
Many thanks
Stewart

Visit site
Fox,s, they are doing it literally every day.New Oysters and loads of re rigs I Have used them as required on my last 4 yachts over 30 years and never had a problem, one difference now is they do not have their own crane as in the past, so hire them in normally once a week. So emergency work could be a problem, unless you are an Oyster owner!

Visit site
Lee is harbour manager @Foxs marina. Adie is apparently still doing rigging, son in law of a friend who keeps his westerly centaur in Shotley used him. Eventually started but took a long long time to finish so beware !

AntarcticPilot

www.cooperandyau.co.uk
Lee is harbour manager @Foxs marina. Adie is apparently still doing rigging, son in law of a friend who keeps his westerly centaur in Shotley used him. Eventually started but took a long long time to finish so beware !
Yes; he works to his own pace, but his work is good - he noticed and fixed some bodges a previous rigger had done!

PaulRainbow

Visit site

Slowboat35

Visit site
I'll put in a strong reccommend for Kingston Rigging of Lowestoft who have done exemplary work for me.
Tim is the consummate Professional and is also a highly skilled ss fabricator.
I believe he works on the Orwell and other rivers S of Lowestoft (where he has his own crane and wharf).
Fabrication | KINGSTON RIGGING