Standing rigging check/renewal in Lefkas area

overstag

Visit site
My boat is of that age that you start wondering if the standing rigging needs to be replaced.
At the moment it is in Cleopatra marina on the hard.
I've searched the forums, but I haven't found any postings about a rigging change in this area.
Does anyone have any advice about a company that I could ask to have a look at my rigging and perhaps renew it?
Thank you.

overstag

Visit site
Thanks Vic,
I've asked the rigger in Cleopatra for a check and possible replacement quote.
Their website looks very professional and I'm sure they are good at what they do, but they seem to be too busy at the moment to do this.
That's why I would like to know if there are any alternatives around?

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Thanks Vic,
I've asked the rigger in Cleopatra for a check and possible replacement quote.
Their website looks very professional and I'm sure they are good at what they do, but they seem to be too busy at the moment to do this.
That's why I would like to know if there are any alternatives around?

Well there one for sure in Lefkes Marina , but I just started to wonder if the same company . Worth a try

duncan99210

Winter in Falmouth, summer on board Rampage.
djbyrne.wordpress.com
Unlikely that you'll find anyone able to undertake new routine stuff just for the next few weeks as they're all busy with getting boats back into the water and sorting flotilla and charter fleets. You could try getting in touch with Ionian Boat Assistance who have riggers on tap: if they've got anyone available they do cover the Preveza yards.

Thedreamoneday

Visit site
I had my rigging replaced when on the hard (Aktio) then tuned once launched by Waypoint. It was original replaced in Feb then tuned when I launched in May.

They have told me to contact them again in a couple of months for a final tune up. One thing I was really impressed was their communication and photo updates at all stages whilst I was in the U.K.

I'm not sure as to what timescales they may be able to offer but if you email they will reply.