Spotting money

byron

RIP
Visit site
Well I been to the show. I am amazed that the sales people didn't pounce on my wife. I mean they see her with a glamorous toy boy like me and they must realise that she is wealthy.

ô¿ô

claymore

Visit site
Byron, My Lord.
If you went bedecked in splendifourous uniform depicted in current photo, they were probably too stunned to contemplate a pounce on wife. Foremost in all minds must be the question "How such rank with such tender years?"
Regards
JS

oldgit

Visit site
Re:Cash only No Cheques.

Do I assume you expected the sales person to make an offer to buy your wife .Or have I got the wrong end of the boathook.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
There you were in your Customs and Excise uniform, smoking your roll ups and eating your tuna sandwiches, probably thought your wife had just been nicked for some smuggling exploit.

No wonder they left you alone!! ;-)

byron

RIP
Visit site
I was indeed shattered and not my usual pretty self which is why (I assume) all the crumpet wasn't pestering me with chat up lines.

ô¿ô

byron

RIP
Visit site
Yes Tony, I sent Obergruppenfuhrer Eileen on the stand, she bought them and got a free yellow rubber duck thrown in too. I saw Robin Knox-Johnson later who made some comment about "at last Byron's got something that suits his boating abilities"

ô¿ô

byron

RIP
Visit site
Coastguard uniform but hey! let's not split hairs, I'd grass up a Drug Smuggler even if wearing my best pale green organza frock with pink sequins.

ô¿ô