Sports Boat & RIB Show

Nautical

www.outerreefyachts.com
Twas a great day today and fun was had by all, zap cats zipping everwhere, Jet skis doing a pretty good impression of James Bond, RIB rides and demo's all jolly good fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sportsboatshow004.jpg

sportsboatshow005.jpg

Its on till Monday afternoon, had a few Forumites pop along today and say hello, now me fridge is empty again /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif so quick stop at Tesco's in the morning for supplies.

P.S. Have a look at a Cigarette Martini offshore racing thingy, it quite old but just re-engined with new race motors, holy mother of God /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif....the sound off it............awesome! my ears still hurt /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

powerskipper

www.facebook.com
so thats why they cleared the pontoon at hamble point, and I though they heard you had the 41 in the water again.!!!!!! with you at the helm /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sorry trev just to good to miss.!!!!

lot of small boat in the water today, some not moveing much,!!!

Nautical

www.outerreefyachts.com
Cheeky!

Don't know about the rest but we were out all day, in out, in out shake it all about /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif whats with that stupid lime green flag burgee thing they have made us fly while demo'ing am I a marked man now, looks puke...............

sportsboatshow.jpg

jimmy_the_builder

Visit site
Trevor

Nice to meet you today, and thanks for showing us round the 41 - properly nice boat (and beats the T38 hands down). We'll see you in Cannes!

Cheers
Jimmy

Dave99

Visit site
Interesting, wasn't able to get down there due to other commitments but intend to get down their later today - only just got home at 4.30am!

Nautical

www.outerreefyachts.com
These guys were good today!

I believe Inwards are doing a little show tomorrow with the ex Cigarette Martini world champion class one offshore wining racer, she's a bit long in the tooth but my goodness she still sounds the business. Look forward to seeing more Forumites tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sportsboatshow033.jpg

sportsboatshow035.jpg

sportsboatshow028.jpg

sportsboatshow040.jpg

Nautical

www.outerreefyachts.com
Re: Sports Boat & RIB Show

Nice to see you too Mike, Yes it was a bit lumpy out there but glad you liked the 41, it is always interesting to have a sea trial in shall we say less than favourable conditions a bit more like 'real life' as it were /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Thanks again for poping along with your friends.

Trevor