spares needed

gonfishing

Visit site
hi all
can any one help me in tracking down a complete exhaust manifold for a volvo aq130a 4 cylinder petrol engine circa 1974 as mine is dead, Very dead!!! preferably a second hand jobby, or if i REALLY must new

your help and assistance appreciated.
regards
julian

<hr width=100% size=1>WHAT??? more petrol!!!

nordic_ranger

Visit site
Julian

Have you thought of having one made in stainless steel by a local fabrication shop? Likely as cheap as buying a new one and will last for ever. You can give them your old one as a template.

Jim

<hr width=100% size=1>

bernard_foster

Visit site
I recently had a similar problem for my1963 penta AQ80, I did find a place that would fabricate one in Stainless, at a cost of around £650 plus vat, also there is a place in liecester that will rebuild your dead one, for me it would have cost £550 plus vat, eventually i sourced an original from america for $300 plus postage which was a further $200, however along the way i purchased a part stainless and part cast manifold, from a company second hand, that fitted fine, but... was build for an updraft carb, not the downdraft that i currently have, but i did my homework and found a place in the uk that would supply and rejet the carb needed for around £90. What is you actual engine? if it is a B16 this may fit your one, contact me at bernie@teal22.fslife.co.uk

<hr width=100% size=1>