Source of Whale plumbing fittings - UK

superboots

Visit site
Would be pulling my hair out if I had any left trying to find a stockist with stock of Whale fresh water plumbing parts - particularly 15 mm pipe in red and blue ( I think this is the industry standard) but retail outlets do not stock it - There is a place in Ipswich but they do not have the red pipe and can't be sure when they will restock. I need BSP adaptor connections ( available on Amazon) but I would like to source all these items together. I need these very soon and find this unnecessarily frustrating. I won't use the alternative (John Guest) as their pipe requires collets.

andrewbarker

Visit site
Would be pulling my hair out if I had any left trying to find a stockist with stock of Whale fresh water plumbing parts - particularly 15 mm pipe in red and blue ( I think this is the industry standard) but retail outlets do not stock it - There is a place in Ipswich but they do not have the red pipe and can't be sure when they will restock. I need BSP adaptor connections ( available on Amazon) but I would like to source all these items together. I need these very soon and find this unnecessarily frustrating. I won't use the alternative (John Guest) as their pipe requires collets.
I have whale blue pipe and fittings coming from caraquip.co.uk this week via Amazon market place. They have an address in Wales. May be able to sort you out.

Ian_Rob

Visit site
Whilst on the subject of Whale plumbing, has anybody seen any 15mm Quick Connect pipework (Blue) being sold in the U.K. by the metre rather than in 10m lengths?