Solly melted my boat....

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Went down to check my boat today, first time for weeks, all I found was an orrible gooey mess mixed with diesel and engine oil. Boatyard were none too pleased, river polluted and all the wildlife dead and rotting on the banks, also large crater where boat used to be.

They said boat was there when they went home on saturday, returned on Monday to find total devastation, chocks from other boats disolved, boats fallen over, masts through windows of local shops, cars alight in car park, smoke caused pile up on M5, tailback still hasn't cleared.

River Exe now declared a disaster area, many boats sunk on their moorings, trawlers unable to return to land their catch, price of fish has trebled as a result, Billingsgate has shut, economy as a whole is in turmoil.

Depsol, wanted posters being distributed across South coast as we speak, substantial reward for capture of this sacred cow. How do you plead, guilty, very guilty or very very guilty.
Mercenaries on way to Guernsey on search and destroy mission.

PS Solly great for cleaning my patio, should be good for recycling computers, melts anything it comes into contact with, just mix well and let stand for a month or so.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Pillock!!

No bloody good in water, has to be used in diesel for proper effect, put it in water and it will spoil the taste of your Scotch, but then again, as it's yours, maybe not!!!!

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Water???!!!!

No bloody good in water, has to be used in diesel for proper effect, put it in water and it will spoil the taste of your Scotch, but then again, as it's yours, maybe not!!!!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: Water???!!!!

At Sabden the treacle ore was distilled, and became Brandy. But the french and the EEC put a stop to that and pinched the stuff, also treacle champaign, all gone in the early days of the Eoropean Common Comunity. Which nobody remembers any more.
However they still make wonderfull treacle and custard pudding. But Custard is another story. Now if your ready. Then I'll begin. But thats for another night.

Haydn

DepSol

Visit site
Dontblame it on Soltron its that crap you buy from Chicks that melted your boat, oh and the fire you set on board to try to get insurance claim.

Saw on News this morning arsenist wanted, best go into hiding John :)

Dom