So What was wrong with my post then?? Why was it pulled??

Bilgediver

Visit site
Did you see it make the journey????????? MAybe it was a server problem....I have noticed recently that replies I have sent to some threads have not appeared...Nothing contentious as far as I can see so presumed it was a web site problem as the site has been pathetically slow at times and maybe I double clicked when nothing happened:(

Sixpence

Visit site
I have to confess that I think Dan is doing an excellent job in moderating lately , I asked him to pull a thread that I'd started before the complaints got heavier and lo and behold , it's gone .

Didn't nick your post though /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lakesailor

Visit site
I've lost a few posts these last few days. The forum has been hanging a bit and I think the posts get lost, homeless.
On one occasion I managed to retrace my steps through History and posted it again, and it arrived on target that time.

Kurrawong_Kid

Visit site
I,too, have noticed that 2 posts have disappeared. One was somewhat cheeky about owners of particular breeds of boat and car, so might legit. have been withdrawn, but the other was commentating on a practical matter and I can only assume has somehow got "lost" in web or cyberspace.

G

It wasn't pulled by us, I've just looked in the suspended threads bucket and there's nothing in there from you. I think it's been lost in the tinterweb on it's way to the forum.

Bilgediver

Visit site
Keith
The forum has been hanging up badly at times recently as someone else here has noted....Not sure if it is your server or the web.....But easy for the handshaking to go awry . I thought replies had been sent but later found no trace???

John