So this is what the mobo'ers get up to is it?

NDG

Visit site
Love this bit:

"Taylor claims he saw his girlfriend performing a sex act on millionaire Michael Hay, pictured, through the porthole of his yacht."

Richard10002

Visit site
How did she get from boarding Coco, to sitting down and performing a sex act on a fat ugly bloke, in the time it took for the defendant to get from seeing her boarding, being concerned for her welfare, and having a peek through the porthole?

JumbleDuck

Visit site
How did she get from boarding Coco, to sitting down and performing a sex act on a fat ugly bloke, in the time it took for the defendant to get from seeing her boarding, being concerned for her welfare, and having a peek through the porthole?

To quote Tracy (or was it Sandra?) from Viz: "I don't have one-night stands. I just make friends quickly, and I'm not very good at keeping in touch"

Biggles Wader

Visit site

Job and finish?:encouragement:

Other threads that may be of interest