Smoky exhausts in antibes

tcm

Visit site
I am making this post after a 2hr lunch in the south of france with the aim of upsetting the smugger contibuitors hereabouts, especially Claymore. Anyway, my question is: Why are there no clouds in the sky? Also, my exhausts aren't in the least bit smoky - is this alright?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Divemaster1

Visit site
Possible causes...

"Why are there no clouds in the sky?"
- I would start to worry and move on... Obviosly you're right under one of the holes in the ozone whatsemicallits, with associated potential health hazards...

"Also, my exhausts aren't in the least bit smoky - is this alright?"
- Oh, serious cause for concern here and in addition sounds expensive ! My guess is that the Gold rocker covers are starting to be a bit tainted and hot, (could be due to the weather contitions above). Remidy would be: Large ammounts of cash thrown in the direction of any forum member and to get hold of some wood to rasie emergency rigging (pointy sticky up thingie...), and to string up some bed sheets to ensure safe passage to home port.... (trust this will not deface the vessel too much)..

Or..... You could of course just sit back ane enjoy another bottle of nice wine whilst enjoing yourself...as you obviously already do...

<hr width=100% size=1>Alf

Col

Visit site
GIT!!!! NM

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/colspics> Cols Picture Album</A>

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
Re: Possible causes...

Yes, lack of clouds is an obvious cause for concern. Skin cancer, cataracts, sunburn etc.

Suggest constructing a temporary shelter from redundant bits of Fairey Huntsman, covered in Fablon... This may also offer some protection from rotting vegetation, eggs etc. thrown by irate Forum members sitting in manky offices in cold, cloudy UK.

<hr width=100% size=1>

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Thought that you had sold your berth in France, or are you visiting? If Bill Giles is correct then we too will be having a sunny week-end as well:)

<hr width=100% size=1>

longjohnsilver

Visit site
After a 3 hour lunch I awoke to see no clouds at all, in fact it was dark!

Lack of smoke probably means that you haven't found the right buttons to press to start the engines, or praps someone has nicked them? Or maybe it's dark there also?

<hr width=100% size=1>

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Acshully, now you mention it, my exhaust has stopped it's tiny whisp of start up smoke since it's first dose of Solly. Having said that, it's a tiny 3 pot wolwo and only done 60 hours, at current rag & stick usage is forecast to last until 2010.

<hr width=100% size=1>

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Also, my exhausts aren't in the least bit smoky - is this alright?

<hr></blockquote>

This is normal when fuel contamination has stopped them running.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.FairlineOwnersClub.com>Fairline Owner's Club</A>