Slow

ccscott49

Visit site
Bit slow on here today, is everybody on holiday on their boats? How's the weather in UK? Haven't heard a peep out of some of the old regulars for weeks, oh well! maybe they've found a better forum? Can't believe it of course!

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Well, if yoiu're really bored you could take a look at the piccies now i've got a click link working as part of my signature!
cheers
TonyR

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/mobochat> MoboChat Gallery and Profile Pictures </A>

burgundyben

Visit site
I reckon the date slip is killing it

been busy this arvo, but I got all excited about the Fairey Spearfish thread yesterday.

I wish the classic forum revved up more, I love old boats whether rag and stick or mobo

I am gonna spend it on wine, women and song, and blow the rest.........

DepSol

Visit site
Nah Boat not going in til tomorrow lunchtime now as they cant get a crane, apparently!

Oh well I have waited this long another 24 hours aint gonna hurt.

Dom

My boats going back in the water on Thursday ;-)

DepSol

Visit site
As I am part Sicilian I can wait because the longer the wait the bigger the pay back ;-)

Dom

tcm

Visit site
Re: poxy dateslip

yes, you're being a bit thick, but no matter.

Dateslip is the name given to the way in which all the threads re-sort themselves so that the ones to which a post has been added is at the top. This contrast to the previous system of over a month ago where they were all in ordr of the date upon which the original thread was made.

The pro-slippers think it's good now, whereas the anti-slippers think it's rubbish. I'm an anti as are all right-thinking people, and see the constant resequencing as similar to the dumbing down of a library where all the popular books are at the front, rather than in alphabetical order. Unfortunately, the power is in the hands of others, so the disintegration of the bb, and indeed the general demise of civilisation is entirely that Kim H's fault.

Anyway, why the hell am i explaining this to a ragpot? You probably quite like the dateslip - but you liked it before too, and aren't too fussed either way, you Mr In-between you! Ooh I am in a bad mood.

ccscott49

Visit site

BOY you are in a pickle aren't you! Dirty filters or something? Oh! now I know, you're boatless!! Out on charter it is!! Rusty stanchions, tut, tut! OK I'll not upset you anymore, One thing I've never been known as is a "fence sitter", bit right wing of Genghis Khan, me!

DepSol

Visit site
Re: did they sort it?

Lets just say for now ....we all came to a mutual understanding ;-)

Dom

G

Glad you asked, because I don't know either!

Peter

adarcy

Visit site
Re: Markup

Robin2

See <<Re: It's not who you know that counts... >> thread

Posted by the great Graham_Wignall (regular)

G

No I dont have time, working, but on boats so its not so bad eh?
paul js.

MapisM

Visit site
Part Sicilian ?...

...how can you stand cruising around Guernsey then?
Possibly forgot how the sea looks like in Egadi or Eolie islands?
Hope you can still have the opportunity to go boating down there, now and then! ;-)

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://web.tiscali.it/mapis/Sausalito.jpg> Is liveaboard what you’re looking for?... </A>