Silentwind generator

RobbieW

Visit site
Not of the wind generator, but I bought a set of thier aftermarket blades for my AirX last summer. Made a huge difference to the noise, and they start turning in lower wind than the original blades so that part of the technology worked. Good communications and shipping too.

srm

Visit site
Not of the wind generator, but I bought a set of thier aftermarket blades for my AirX last summer. Made a huge difference to the noise, and they start turning in lower wind than the original blades so that part of the technology worked. Good communications and shipping too.

Likewise, having used the quiet blades for two seasons, but suspect peak power may be slightly lower, but then it was rarely achieved with the old blades.

charles_reed

Visit site
Oh, beg your pardon, I thought I was in the 'Lounge' and this was a thread about SBD flatulance!

Hey these wind gens look good, main site is down but I got the spec:
http://www.silentwindgenerator.com/downloads2/flyer_en.pdf

Where do you buy it and what does it cost?
Portuguese company.

Slightly shaky English - OK to phone and talk if you have either German or Portuguese

tel # +351253572765

12v version is €1,141, probably cheaper if you're able to haggle and collect.

e-mail info@silentwindgenerator.com

Orla

www.yachtorla.com
Update on Silentwind Generator:-

It arrived well packed and in perfect condition, don’t know what i was expecting but I was very impressed with the quality of the unit.
All tools and installation books included, very professional looking.
It’s a meaty, robust looking bit of kit..

Not sure about the controller though, looks a bit industrial and not the nicest thing to look at, It needs to be mounted where I can see it and access the brake. Looks like it’s been designed to be mounted out of sight.

Still got to wire it up, so will update when it’s doing what it’s meant to be doing....

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

Tintin

Visit site
Update on Silentwind Generator:-

It arrived well packed and in perfect condition, don’t know what i was expecting but I was very impressed with the quality of the unit.
All tools and installation books included, very professional looking.
It’s a meaty, robust looking bit of kit..

Not sure about the controller though, looks a bit industrial and not the nicest thing to look at, It needs to be mounted where I can see it and access the brake. Looks like it’s been designed to be mounted out of sight.

Still got to wire it up, so will update when it’s doing what it’s meant to be doing....

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

How has it been? Am thinking of getting one.

Old thread I know but....