sikaflex a1 sealant and bond

sjr4

Visit site
hi ive looked through my father in laws old shed and found 18 "sausage roll" style sikaflex a1. there in light grey and are 600ml , the normal tubes are 310ml so there just under double to the standard sort in one roll, i looked about on the net and see a box of 20 of theses selling for $179 so its around 140 pound i guess? any offers please mail me on sjr4@yourwap.com
thanks
steve

<hr width=100% size=1>

mikewilkes

Visit site
You need to check your exchange rate sunshine.

If you are offering GBP 140 for US $ 179 I can do you a very good deal on US $ 100 k. Pm me with details as to where and when you want the $$$$.

<hr width=100% size=1>
Gaelic_Cat.thumb.jpg
Ceum ur

john_morris_uk

yachtserendipity.wordpress.com
You could also try posting on the for sale forum on this site! Why annoy your potential customers by posting in the wrong place?

Also you could check the expiry dates on the Sikaflex as it goes off if stored for too long and people might be quite interested to know how old it is...

Incidentally, a local (Plymouth) warehouse type pile it high and sell it cheap seller has black Sika flex (out of date just) going for a fraction of the retail price so don't get too excited about any potential value you have found...

<hr width=100% size=1>