Sigma Yachts "Caswyn" 35 or 362?

shaunb

Visit site
Sigma Yachts \"Caswyn\" 35 or 362?

Hi
Anyone know where I can find info on Sigma's. I know the basics inc designer & builder. I saw a stunning Sigma in cardiff bay yacht club today calles "Caswyn", one of the nicest sigmas I have seen. I can't tell whether it was a 35 or 362. Anyone know? or. anyone know of any websites that give info on the Sigma 35?
Thanks in advance
Shaun

shaunb

Visit site
Re: Sigma Yachts \"Caswyn\" 35 or 362?

Thanks Graham
Caswyn is a stunning example. Just noticed the picture of "Waverley" on your blog. I took a picture of it as it passed in front of us in the channel today, quite impressive.
I saw another interesting boat in the yacht club compound today, a long keeled green hulled ketch called "Figment", beautiful hull shape, no idea what it is. Home port appeared to be Philadelphia!!

graham

Visit site

Havent seen the Figment , Ill have a nose next time over there.

I know the owner of Caswyn.He has just completed a big refit and is now like new.

You probably passed within spitting distance of me today I was helping a mate do some work on the boat hanging in the boat hoist.

shaunb

Visit site

Yes, I did see the boat in the sling today. I went onto Tofi about half ten this morning, locked out at 12 and back in on the 4.45. Out round Steepholm to blow the cobwebs away. Figment is about 30 feet in front of and to the right of the boat you were working on today, have a look, stunning looking hull shape. not so sure i would like to manouver it around a marina though!!!