Side Power Bow Thruster

channelviewer

Visit site
The joystick for the thruster is standard On On Off with yellow light. When switched off it switches back on again after abou 10 - 15 seconds, after a similar period it switches off again and continues that process.

A faint click of the microswitch can be heard. Has anyone had this problem or point me in the direction of someone in the know?

Many thanks

Lower Limit 1909

Visit site
I've had similar versions of that without the cycling you describe. (1) Not turning off at all. (2) Turning itself on when turned off (not activating the thruster just 'arming' it). Now on my third new Side power joystick in 5 years :(

channelviewer

Visit site
Thanks for the reply, I was hoping it was the joystick rather than anything around the thruster. Then I saw the price of a new one.......?

Plum

Visit site
The joystick for the thruster is standard On On Off with yellow light. When switched off it switches back on again after abou 10 - 15 seconds, after a similar period it switches off again and continues that process.

A faint click of the microswitch can be heard. Has anyone had this problem or point me in the direction of someone in the know?

Many thanks
This old string may be of interest Sidepower 8960G Thruster Toggle Switch

When my joystick failed, different make, I discovered the microswitches were standard industrial one and only a few pounds each. Bought 4 and still have two spares.