Show us your mobo!

Paragon

Visit site
Hi Funkymonkey

Well I imported her from the states a few years ago since which time she has been rewired, re-plumbed, re-engined and totally refurbished throughout.

She's a Marine Trader with twin 120hp Fords drinking a miserly 3gph at cruise. Lovely stable boat with the range to get down to the med if required (2000lt fuel carried!). Would be a great liveaboard, med boat or travel through the canals!

I lived on her very comfortably in Plymouth for over a year but family circumstances changed dramatically and that dream had to come to an end so unfortunately she will be up for sale next month.

Anyone wanting further details, let me know.

Regards

John

MapisM

Visit site
I lived on her very comfortably in Plymouth for over a year but family circumstances changed dramatically and that dream had to come to an end so unfortunately she will be up for sale next month.

Anyone wanting further details, let me know.
Sorry to hear that, she really looks the biz for your original plans.
A couple of friends of mine, after spending some days on my boat last year, are now beginning to consider something similar, so they might be interested.
I can pm you my email, when you'll be ready with a specs sheet and your asking price. Good luck anyway.

ricky_s

Visit site
Here's my offering (shortly for sale!)

DSC02758.jpg

A gorgeous boat you have there.:)

Very nice!

Paragon

Visit site
Thank you for your appreciative comments, she is a beauty so it is sad that she has to be sold.

For those of you that have expressed interest, if you PM me your details I'll forwards sale details when they are ready.

Regards

John

Pinnacle

Visit site
I'm open to correction on this but I believe Rick has disgraced himself, not just by becoming a raggie, but by getting a catamaran.

No wonder he never dares show his face :D

I had the great pleasure of a guided tour of the Elling; what a fabulous boat.

And here is his fine new ship.....

Its ok guys......he now has two engines compared with the Elling's one!:D:D

Last edited:

Loggo

Visit site
Thought I had better fly the flag for the river boaters:)

'Come to think of it this is a canal actually !

Anyone remember "Hedley" when she was on the Thames around ten years ago ?

022.jpg

Last edited:

fdisk

Visit site
That is a very nice custom hard top did it cost a fortune and was it worth it?

It was done before I bought the boat, and was a major factor in deciding to buy the boat. Being realistic about the Irish weather, I didn't fancy relying on a canopy to shelter from the more inclement weather - the hard top changes the boat completely!