Show us your mobo!

scubaman

Visit site
I assure you it's less interesting than you imagine.

I have a differnet user name on most forums, as I signed up here before I bought my first boat (Which had the word "duck" in the name) I use the same avatar so there's no doubt about who i am from forum to forum.

It also fits my charactor :) and when I organise meets etc, I wear a Ducks Team jersey so newbies know who I am.

Last edited:

scubaman

Visit site
I assure you it's less interesting than you imagine.

I have a differnet user name on most forums, as I signed up here before I bought my first boat (Which had the word "duck" in the name) I use the same avatar so there's no doubt about who i am from forum to forum.

It also fits my charactor :) and when I organise meets etc, I wear a Ducks Team jersey so newbies know who I am.

Ok, a story still. Thanks.

They have one finnish old timer playing there so that's why i got curious.

AndieMac

Visit site
DSC02120-2.jpg

Is this boat berthed on the hammerhead at Brighton marina, and have dark blue cockpit side covers?

djefabs

Visit site
Lovely long legged machine DJE. A well built good looking mile eater. But I reckon she's a bit like a racehorse kept in the back garden. She wants to be blasting St Carles-Ibiza-Menorca-Corsica-Antibes-Sardinia-Elba. That kind of thing :D :D

Thanks JFM, I'm very proud of her. it's probably not surprising how many times that has been suggested ;) ;) and I could be tempted :D

AndieMac

Visit site
No she berth's at Sparkes Marina and has black covers.;)

I just watched a show on called 'Three men in another boat', sailing from the Thames to Brighton. As they sailed into Brighton marina, the shot panned out to show (what I thought) was your boat, which must have been a sister-ship.

Tomorrow night is the last half, Brighton to Portsmouth, it's nice seeing the different ports, after reading what you blokes have said for the last couple of years :).

The Binman

www.vfmassociates.com
Smaller, older, and much cheaper than the majority of the rest of your boats, but she's mine :)

IMGP0009-2.jpg
I'm with you! lots of lovely, gorgeous boats on here but as an old friend once told me "the enjoyment of a boat is inversely proportionate to its size!"

Look at it this way, are any of the guys with the fabulous boats going to have a bigger grin on their face than you?

rich

www.portofjersey.je
So the staysail used to be gaff rigged? You changed it?

I fitted the steady sail & mast,It helps a lot to stop rolling,
the gaff sail came later, it looks good but doesn't work very well
The painting was done from the photo, and a pic of the gaff sail :)

pheran

Visit site
No pictures (yet) of the current 'PHERAN' but this is her predecessor, 49ft LOA and 25 tonnes of best Dutch steel (with bow AND stern thrusters :D)

AtAlkmaar1.jpg

She had something most boats don't..............a bath!!

bathroom.jpg

ps sorry about the fenders!!