Shipping Companies

Kevin

Visit site
Hi

I use wallenius wilhelmsen line all the time, know people over there well ( and their agents on east coast) and on this side down in southampton.

Never had any problems with them, always good service just be careful of what port you ship out of from over there, there are 'union'(wink wink) run ones to avoid, yes they still run some of them! (they tried charging $13000 -cash only obv. for craning off one crate!), without wanting to sound melodramataic or anything its good if you have somebody over there in your corner incase of problems sorry if im teaching my granny to suck eggs just thought id add info on what ive found, 99.9% of the time its fine.

kevin

trog

Visit site
Hi Kevin,any advice on norfolk, if you do not mind me asking what type of vessel did u bring back and cost? Been looking at agents Peters and May they seem really popular

trog

Visit site
Hi Kevin

Thanks for getting back, it makes a change nice weather on bank holiday. what was your situation with ce mark another factor. Will look at there website

Visit site
Hey Trog, Just posted similar on another forum site to you,

I have just had my new chris craft shipped back from the US to the UK by Complete Freight. They did an outstanding job and helped me through the whole process, customs, paperwork, cradles etc. I found them to be a great help, I certainly would recommend them

Check out their web site www.completefreight.com they have shipped some pretty impressive yachts

ps if you give them a call ask for Simon he delt with my boat