See you in the Autum.

ianwright

Home: Peterborough, Mooring, Heybridge Basin
Visit site
That's it then, I'm off to get Patience ready for this years sail so, apart from one day toward the end of the month when I bring the van home full of gear there is no room on Patience for, I am off line, nearly. Pop down to Heybridge for a beer if you can find the time, I'll be pleased to stop work for a while. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Any one who needs to be in touch can call me on 07821888466
Have a really good summer!
IanW /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PeterWillis

Visit site
Good luck indeed, Ian, if you're still reading.
If the rest of you want to know what Ian's doing in the Summer - it involves Patience, the Azores and nobody else (at least aboard Patience - there may be quite a flotilla of fellow-voyagers) - full details are in the May Classic Boat, out soonish, and even sooner for subscribers.

Santana379

Visit site
Re: Farewell and Adieu

Have a great voyage Ian.

I toyed briefly with doing half the trip in conjunction with Mirelle doing the other half, on one or other of our boats, but it wasn't to be at this time. Had we taken the slightly ponderous FF we probably would have passed off Ushant - us outward and you homeward bound!

So fair winds and safe harbours. There shouldn't be any need to wish you "always hand's width under your keel" on this particular trip! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif