second PGO Forum Get Together

G

In april, I instigated a Get Together of Solent based PBO Forum people and their Boats at Folly Inn, IoW and also next day at Yarmouth. It all went exceedingly well and we are looking to make another meeting for :

July 6-7-8, again based in the Solent. Yes I am sending this from Estonia, many miles away, but I shall be there with my Chichester based boat, Superanne.

Friday July 6th - Evening / night at Folly Inn, IoW Saturday July 7th - Evening / night at Bucklers Hard Marina, Beaulieu Sunday July 8th - Cruise with me in company around Solent / break up and go back to work ?

This is genuine and if you check postings on the Reader to Reader Forum, april 9th - A Few Fab Forum Days- you will see that it happened and is 'kosher'.

To complete the booking formalities and numbers - private pontoons etc. - I need via e-mail :

Names, Boat Name, length, draft etc.

My e-mail is :

nigel.luther@qualityservice.com

Come on and join the fun ......

Cheers Nigel

G

A change of venue has been agreed ....

Folly Inn July 6th Hurst Point Beach BBQ for July 7th day Yarmouth IoW for night July 7th July 8th go separate ways.

Now somemay have seen the idiot posting that has branded me for posting from Estonia .... If I was the 'troublemaker' that some belive, then I would NOT post my e-mail address.

This is a genuine offer and invitation, you only have to ask inf any went to the last bash in April 6-7-8 and you will have it confirmed.

Be there or be square !

Cheers Nigel