Searchlight - use for MOB recovery?

Refueler

Visit site
Can be a menace.. im aware aftermarket conversion to led or hid from halogen is not allowed as the light source does not match the original, producing a different beam pattern..

Menace ... I want a shotgun when I get behind some idiot with his rear High Intensity Fog lights on ... to shoot the bloody blinding lights out !

TernVI

Visit site
I have a bike which struggles to charge the battery when the H4 headlight is on and average speed is low, so I'm looking for less amps rather than more light.
I bought some 'H4 Led replacement' bulbs a couple of years ago, they gave a very poor pattern of light.
Also the quoted power was some bizarre compromise between electrical power used and equivalent halogen lumens.
Newer ones may be better as the LEDs are more concentrated at the focus of the lens/reflector?
I was wondering about some additional driving lights in LED, the lanes are dark here in Dorset.

Changing tail and side lights to LED is less controversial, but obviously not so much to be saved. But tail, pilot, tacho and speedo lights, and the lights on warning light adds up to an amp saving perhaps.

Refueler

Visit site
I have a bike which struggles to charge the battery when the H4 headlight is on and average speed is low, so I'm looking for less amps rather than more light.
I bought some 'H4 Led replacement' bulbs a couple of years ago, they gave a very poor pattern of light.
Also the quoted power was some bizarre compromise between electrical power used and equivalent halogen lumens.
Newer ones may be better as the LEDs are more concentrated at the focus of the lens/reflector?
I was wondering about some additional driving lights in LED, the lanes are dark here in Dorset.

Changing tail and side lights to LED is less controversial, but obviously not so much to be saved. But tail, pilot, tacho and speedo lights, and the lights on warning light adds up to an amp saving perhaps.

Sounds like my old Lambretta TV175 ... as long as I had throttle more than 1/2 - I could see the road ! let go throttle and it dropped to barely a candles worth ! The other problem was the specified bulb beam had a dead centre to it .. making a U of light ...
If we'd had LED bulbs then - I would have killed for one ...