sea sickness whats best

bumblefish

Visit site
5 years at medical school, another 10 years training as a' junior', still get sick but what the hell I have seen worse. Puke, have a drink (non-alcoholic) and move on!

franky

Visit site
The patches are called "Scopoderm" They are only available on doctors prescription in UK but there have been manufacturing problems so they are more often unavailable.You can buy them easily in France but again the same manufacturing hold up.
The great thing about the acupunture bands is that you have got something on your wrist to clean your lips up after you have been sick.
Some people are now using a wristwatch like acupunture device which they say does work but at about £90 it does give you something to think about whilst your leaning over the side Hopefully clipped on!!!

firstmatewendy

www.yotblog
I am a swmbo and have never (yet!) been seasick but I do suffer from land sickness. I've been off the boat for over 24 hours now and this screen keeps swaying about - and no, I've not been at the cooking sherry! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif