Sanctions

G

Have you never met them ????

I have on Video a beautiful Storebro MB going into Southsea Marina .... with the proverbial Cap, Blazer and white trousers cutting me up in the channel .... with blue ensign of course. Totally ignored anyone else !!

I have another in Cowes ..... cutting in front of me to get into the marina entrance before me the raggie ....

I have another in Yarmouth - all in aline calmly pottering in to find our spots, HM giving insructions where to go .... well he decided to reverse engines ... nearly backing down onto me - luckily I have big diesel lump that managed to stop me dead in water before crash ..... this with the HM shouting at him to do as he was instructed and NOT go where he decided !!

OK these were MB's, but I do not mean to only attack motor boats - I had an incident in Beaulieu river where a certain Charter yacht decided to cut across me when I had a failed engine in previous boat ...... I had to gybe to stop hitting him and then collided with the Southern YC pontoon ! I thought it better to hit something that was connected to shore than him !!

Again a silly Cap and blazer ...... is it me that finds 'em ???? They are in the pubs and bars as well ..... so c'mon ..... I know I'm not the only one who meets 'em .....

But thanks for you partial support !!!!

<hr width=100% size=1>Nigel ...
Bilge Keelers get up further ! I only came - cos they said there was FREE Guinness !

Violetta

Visit site
A creme egg?

In it's own small way that would nearly be as bad as being taken to Disneyland - a sanction frequently threatened by my dear Chief Engineer whenever I displease him. You can judge the level of fear instilled by this ghastly prospect when I tell you that it never fails to bring me to heel. ;-)

Creme eggs for the windward rail harridans I say!

<hr width=100% size=1>