Sailonline Ocean Race - WINNER

trevorr

Visit site
Can I be the first to congratulate Booby Trapper on winning the YBW SOL Series.

Sir I take my hat off to you.

It has been an absolute pleasure sailing with such a friendly bunch of forumites and Special Thanks to Fireball for looking after the results.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Champion

YBW_BOOBY_TRAPPER

Hip Hip........
Hip Hip........
Hip Hip........

If ever we should meet, I'll buy you all a beer.

Trev /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Spyro

Visit site
Thanks Guys, I've enjoyed every minute, It's very addictive and frustrating at times but it's also been great fun. It's been great having a competion within the race with all the YBW sailors. If someone had said at the start that I would have been getting up during the night to check on a virtual boat in a virtual race I would have laughed.
My marriage has survived and I've managed to keep my job (just).
Can't believe it's been 10 months.
Thanks to Fireball for the updates and keeping the league going and thanks to Dipper for helping me out for a few days on leg2 and Alistairr for a couple of hours at the start on leg 9
Time for a break now from SOL. I'm surprised that there has not been more YBW sailors got into this.

When does the next one start /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ??????

Booby Trapper over and out.

fireball

Visit site
Yup - well done ... nicely sailed!!

I'll sort out leg10 results on Monday when I've got time to sit and go through the list - because the automated link is down... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Once they're done the series results will follow!

Next race? Dunno - weren't IPC talking about running some?

ColdFusion

Visit site
Congratulations - a deserving win.

No wonder you did so well if you were getting up in the middle of the night - now that's dedication. I had the opposite problem and fell asleep in the early hours shortly before I should have tacked. Damnit! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Many thanks to all the ybw virtual sailors. As has already been said, it's been great fun having a race within the main race(s). There's still a few without the ybw prefix though. Makes it harder to keep track of them because they don't show up when you filter the boats by 'ybw'. You could always email Jeroen or one of the others and ask them to add ybw to your name...

Regards to one and all

Keith