Sailing Schools- BOSS

tom52

Visit site
Anything known about this outfit ; any recommendations or otherwise for them ?

<hr width=100% size=1>

M

MarkG

SWMBO and I went on a First Time Foreign with them - good time had by all except SWMBO who was hit on the head with a gas bottle by another crew member - accidently I hasten to add. The boat was a Sigma 38 which could have done with a spray hood as it poured down on the way back.
Well organised and planned ...

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
have been in touch about an all girls day skip course for SWMBO.
Have yet to book anything, as it will now be next year. the booking staff were really helpful. any questions that they could not answer they offered to put me through to the skipper who would be running the course and you could discuss with them. did not take this up as it was just enquiry for swmbo.

i contacted them as a result of a recommendation.
new brochure arrived friday not had chance to read all yet but they seem well suited to those wanting to get serious sea miles, as well as usual rya courses.
bonne chance

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

snooks

www.grahamsnook.com
We use their boats for equipment tests/boat handling/suppliments in Yachting Monthly

The staff are friendly, and know there stuff, Peter Ellis (the BOSS) makes sure things are well run. I've met a lot of the instructors during my work and all of them seem good fun with a lot of personality. They've just aquired more Sigma 38's so have a fleet of 6 I think...they are all well serviced and maintained.

I hope to be doing a few courses with them soon, when I get the time/money/inclination :-D

<hr width=100% size=1>