Rowan and Martin

tcm

Visit site
yes all very good. Mind you, looks a bit dead easy really. Except finding a flat bit of ice. Praps the most strange thing was that they were all wired for sound so you could hear all that they said. So the most impressibe thing wa they they didn't say the F-word. I definitely would have. It is for this reason that I must hereby declare myself unavailable for the forthcoming soccer World Cup squad.

KevB

Visit site
I work with a few Aussies, they took great delight in taking the pi$$ this morning saying Curling should become our national sport as it seems it's the only thing we are good at.
Soon shut up when I pointed out their gold in speed skating was by default - default of all the other stupid speed skaters who decided to fall over allowing the Aussie in last place to tip toe through and win gold.

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Respect due to our wee kilted neighbours for garnering sole GB gold but why do they have to scream as if they having orgasms when the round stone thing skids down the ice

coliholic

Visit site
Please explain orgasm thing. Wife would like to know what one is, where to get one and how it's done.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by coliholic on Fri Feb 22 22:04:40 2002 (server time).</FONT></P>