Round Britain in 26 Days - Aquastars On Tour

Jsy Phil

Visit site
I hope your enjoying the series in MBY that I have written with episode 2 in this months magazine. If you’d like more details please check out our YouTube channel “Aquastars on Tour” where we have had 13 episodes produced using footage we recorded on the way round.

if you have any questions about the tour, our boats or us, please ask

Phil

skipper April Rose

Dino

Visit site
Really enjoyed the YouTube videos, I posted on this page a few weeks ago. Looked like a great trip in very nice boats. Well done!

Suffolk_Newbie

Visit site
I'm currently watching the videos after reading in MBY magazine. It's really interesting and a fantastic achievement, and your propensity for pub stops definitely resonates :)

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Me and her indoors have watched them all.... Very enjoyable...... It was suggested that the series should be renamed.... 'Blokes on a Pub Crawl using Boats' :ROFLMAO:

Bandit

Visit site
And here is one I took earlier.

Attachments

• IMG_4079 (Large).JPG
    IMG_4079 (Large).JPG
    349.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4098 (Large).JPG
    IMG_4098 (Large).JPG
    353.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4097 (Large).JPG
    IMG_4097 (Large).JPG
    503.8 KB · Views: 40

Alicatt

Visit site
Just finished the episode where they went to Wick :)
Wick was my home port for many years, it has changed a lot since I moved away, there were no pontoons back then and the fuel truck came to you rather than heading into the river basin to refuel, kind of shallow in there ... as they found out.
Sung karaoke in the Camps a few times too, usually 4 sheets to the wind by then.🍻🍻🍻
Ebenezer place is the shortest street at the front of MacKay's Hotel - How is Murry, the owner, not spoken to him in a long time, I had the wakes for my father (Prostate cancer 1987), mother (Cancer of the colon 2003), and my younger brother (Oesophagus Cancer2006) in MacKay's hotel and the food there is excellent (y).
Memories, brings back a lot happy and sad.
Looking forward to the next part of the pub crawl :D