Rodman 41with IPS.

PowerYachtBlog

www.poweryachtblog.com
Nick says a load of bullocks, as shaft version is the same below and on main deck. He should do some research first I guess....

I did this research for my client when I sold him the Rodman. Should not be that hard with internet

kashurst

Visit site
I thought the downstairs internal layout of the Rodman 41 was the same. You could order it as shaft or IPS so I thought Rodman left the cabins the same. Photos from boat for sale websites seem to show that. I appreciate the IPS engine drives are further back essentially in what would have been the lazarette. Where are the fuel tanks in the IPS version?

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
I think FL went down officially once. But it had a few investors coming in at really zero risk for them all in all to put in new guarantee's for the creditors.
Think it happened twice around 2009-12, and we had it again recently.
I'm not disputing that but saying they've gone bust twice is incorrect.

I'd like Porto to withdraw his comment.

MapisM

Visit site
No worries, P. In the boating industry, having gone bust is a mark of honor, sort of.
I would even dare suggesting that the very best builders were those who went bust for good, never to be heard of again.
There's a quite impressive list of them that springs to my mind, among my compatriots... :(

Petrolia

Visit site
Hi Oldgit. We're you delivering the boat ?
I have a Rodman 41 with IPS and it doesn't get 20+ knots at 2500rpm. More like 2750rpm to get 20+ knots.
Also shouldn't it do at least 3500rpm on WOT ? If it got only 3000 & 3200rpm then something is wrong so even more surprising it achieved 20+ knots at 2500rpm ?

(I need to change my avatar)